British Airways suffers flight delays after global IT outage
LONDON, May 27 British Airways flights in Britain were being delayed and passengers were suffering long waits at airports on Saturday because of a global system outage, the airline said.
Dec 8 Broadcom Ltd :
* Capital expenditures for first fiscal quarter are expected to be approximately $330 million
* Sees q1 gaap net revenue $4,065mln +/- $75mln
* Broadcom limited announces fourth quarter and fiscal year 2016 financial results and interim dividend
* Q4 non-gaap earnings per share $3.47 from continuing operations
* Q4 gaap loss per share $1.59
* Q4 earnings per share view $3.38 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q4 revenue $4.146 billion versus I/B/E/S view $4.12 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
May 26 Hackers used malware to steal customer payment data from most of Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc's restaurants over a span of three weeks, the company said on Friday, adding to woes at the chain whose sales had just started recovering from a string of food safety lapses in 2015.