1 Min Read
Dec 8 (Reuters) - 3M Co :
* 3M to sell identity management business
* Deal for $850 million, subject to closing and other adjustments.
* Upon completion of sale, 3M will record a gain related to transaction
* Says has entered into agreements to sell identity management business within its traffic safety and security division, to Gemalto
* In addition, co will incur various charges as it continues to make investments to drive growth and improve productivity
* Approximately 450 3M employees are expected to transfer to Gemalto with acquisition Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: