BRIEF-Shire reports positive results in phase 1b study of skin swelling drug Lanadelumab
* No serious adverse events or discontinuations due to adverse events were observed at all doses studied
Dec 12 Novocure Ltd :
* Says no serious adverse events related to ttfields were reported
* Novocure Ltd- nine patients suffered from serious adverse events unrelated to ttfields therapy
* Novocure presents second cohort of phase 2 pilot panova trial results suggesting tumor treating fields plus nab-paclitaxel and gemcitabine may be safe as first-line treatment and may improve one-year survival rate of patients with advanced Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRASILIA, Feb 23 Brazilian miner Vale SA said on Thursday its board had approved that a dividend of 4.7 billion reais ($1.53 billion), or 0.91 reais per share, be paid to shareholders.
* Continues to view Russia as a very attractive market and expects to see further growth in coming quarters Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: