BRIEF-Bank of Hawaii says Kent Lucien to be chief strategy officer
* Says Kent T. Lucien, vice chair, currently Bank of Hawaii's chief financial officer, will become chief strategy officer
Dec 12 Copa Holdings Sa :
* November load factor 80.6 percent, up 6.6 points
* Copa Holdings SA - system-wide passenger traffic (RPMS) increased 11.8 pct year over year, while capacity (ASMS) increased 2.7 pct
* Copa Holdings announces monthly traffic statistics for November 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says that Apple's claims are baseless Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Jan 20 Apple Inc filed a $1 billion lawsuit against supplier Qualcomm Inc on Friday, days after the U.S. government accused the chip maker of resorting to anticompetitive tactics to maintain a monopoly over key semiconductors in mobile phones.