Snap vaults venture investor Lightspeed into the Silicon Valley elite
SAN FRANCISCO, March 1 A decade ago, Lightspeed Venture Partners was an obscure firm investing in highly technical startups that were mostly unknown outside of Silicon Valley.
Dec 13 WPX Energy Inc
* WPX Energy Inc - William G. Lowrie to become lead independent director
* WPX Energy Inc - muncrief succeeds william g. Lowrie, who will become board's lead independent director
* WPX Energy Inc - unanimously elected richard e. "rick" muncrief as it next chairman, effective Jan. 1, 2017
* WPX Energy board adds chairman's title to company's ceo Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Delta cargo launches GPS tracking, same-day shipments - website Source text : http://bit.ly/2m98zeN Further company coverage:
NEW YORK, March 1 Exxon Mobil Corp still sees potential in its western Canadian operations despite a recent write-down in the value of nearly all its oil sands reserves there, Chief Executive Officer Darren Woods said on Wednesday.