1 Min Read
Dec 13 (Reuters) - Hertz Global Holdings Inc
* Says CEO and president John Tague to retire
* Three directors linda fayne levinson, carl t. Berquist and Michael Durham have chosen to leave boards of directors
* John Tague will retire as president and chief executive officer of companies on January 2, 2017
* Carl Icahn says "Kathy has a history as a proven CEO and I believe she is right person to lead Hertz as we move forward"
* Hertz Global announces Kathryn V. Marinello to become president and chief executive officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: