BRIEF-GasLog Ltd and GasLog Partners LP announce CFO transition
* Simon Crowe has advised boards of GasLog Ltd, GasLog Partners LP of his decision to step down from his position as CFO on June 30, 2017
Dec 15 Transat At Inc
* Q4 revenues of $612.1 million, compared with $634.0 million in 2015
* Q4 revenues of $612.1 million, compared with $634.0 million in 2015.
* Corporation recorded a $63.9 million impairment charge for q4
* Q4 adjusted net income(3) of $24.2 million, compared with $44.6 million in 2015.
* Corporation plans to save at least another $25 million in 2017.
* Continuing its cost-reduction and margin-improvement initiatives, which target savings of at least $100 million over three years
* Transat a.t. inc. - results for fourth quarter and fiscal 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Talks continuing with Monsanto on possible compensation (Adds detail, soybean development plan with French partners)
LONDON, Jan 16 Geneva-based sugar merchant Alvean said on Monday that Ivo Sarjanovic was stepping down as chief executive officer.