1 Min Read
Dec 15 (Reuters) - Adobe Systems Inc :
* Qtrly adobe marketing cloud achieved record revenue of $465 million, representing 32 percent year-over-year growth.
* Qtrly digital media annualized recurring revenue $4.01 billion exiting quarter, a quarter-over-quarter increase of $316 million
* Qtrly diluted earnings per share were $0.80 on a gaap-basis, and $0.90 on a non-GAAP basis
* Q4 deferred revenue of $2.01 billion versus $1.49 billion last year
* Adobe reports record revenue and net income
* Q4 revenue $1.61 billion versus I/B/E/S view $1.59 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: