BA cancels flights from London's Heathrow, Gatwick after IT outage
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said it had cancelled all flights from London's Heathrow and Gatwick airports scheduled before 1700 GMT on Saturday due to a global computer outage.
Dec 15 Danaos Corp
* Danaos - Due to Hanjin bankruptcy, recorded write-off of $15.8 million, representing outstanding charter hire owed to co by Hanjin as of June 30, 2016
* Currently in a position to fully service all of its operational and contractual financial obligations
* Danaos - Due to cancellation of Hanjin Charters, co in breach of certain financial covenants as at Sept 30, 2016, co obtained waivers until April 1, 2017
* Danaos Corporation reports third quarter and nine months results for the period ended September 30, 2016
* Q3 adjusted earnings per share $0.21
* Q3 revenue fell 22.7 percent to $111.8 million
* Q3 loss per share $0.08 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, May 27 British Airways flights in Britain were being delayed and passengers were suffering long waits at airports on Saturday because of a global system outage, the airline said.