U.S. business borrowing for equipment rises 10 pct in March -ELFA
April 25 Borrowing by U.S. companies to spend on capital investment rose last month, the Equipment Leasing and Finance Association (ELFA) said on Tuesday.
Dec 16 Honeywell International Inc
* Honeywell provides 2017 outlook; earnings per share guidance of $6.85 - $7.10
* Reaffirmed its Q4 and full year 2016 sales and earnings guidance
* FY 2016 earnings per share view $6.60, revenue view $39.52 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q4 earnings per share view $1.75, revenue view $10.19 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Reaffirms full-year 2017 earnings per share view $6.85 to $7.10
* FY 2017 earnings per share view $7.08 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Honeywell International Inc says earnings growth is driven by organic sales growth up 1 percent - 3 percent in 2017
* Honeywell -"Continuing to improve growth profile through strategic portfolio actions and expect to see better sales, EPS growth, margin expansion in 2017"
* Honeywell International Inc - Sees 2017 EPS growth of 6 percent - 10 percent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* NET INTEREST MARGIN FOR THREE MONTHS ENDED MARCH 31, 2017 WAS 3.32% COMPARED TO 3.19% FOR Q1 OF 2016