UPDATE 4-Oakland Raiders seek NFL's blessing for move to Las Vegas
Jan 19 The NFL's Oakland Raiders filed paperwork with the league on Thursday to move to Las Vegas following months of negotiations to build a new stadium in Nevada, officials said.
Dec 16 Honeywell International Inc
* Honeywell provides 2017 outlook; earnings per share guidance of $6.85 - $7.10
* Reaffirmed its Q4 and full year 2016 sales and earnings guidance
* FY 2016 earnings per share view $6.60, revenue view $39.52 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q4 earnings per share view $1.75, revenue view $10.19 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Reaffirms full-year 2017 earnings per share view $6.85 to $7.10
* FY 2017 earnings per share view $7.08 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Honeywell International Inc says earnings growth is driven by organic sales growth up 1 percent - 3 percent in 2017
* Honeywell -"Continuing to improve growth profile through strategic portfolio actions and expect to see better sales, EPS growth, margin expansion in 2017"
* Honeywell International Inc - Sees 2017 EPS growth of 6 percent - 10 percent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Almost Family announces pricing of upsized offering of 3,000,000 shares of common stock
Jan 19 Las Vegas Sands Corp agreed to pay a $6.96 million criminal penalty to end a U.S. Department of Justice probe into whether it violated a federal anti-bribery law by making payments to a consultant to help it do business in China and Macau.