BRIEF-Helius Medical says launched 6th site for brain injury trial
* Helius Medical Technologies announces launch of sixth site for pivotal mild to moderate traumatic brain injury clinical trial Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Dec 19 Tidewater Midstream And Infrastructure Ltd
* Deal for $30 million
* Through to Dec 19, co has spent approximately $40 million of $125 million 2016 and 2017 capital budget
* Through Dec 19, remaining capital funding requirement of about $85 million left for remainder of 2016 and 2017 existing projects
* Anticipates deal will generate annualized EBITDA of about $4.5 million including related operational synergies
* Entered into an agreement in which underwriters will purchase for sale 38.5 million shares at $1.56 per common share
* Announces strategic core-area acquisition, $60 million bought deal offering of common shares and confirms fourth quarter 2016 dividend Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
WARSAW, Jan 16 Thailand's top convenience store chain CP All Pcl and three private equity funds are competing to buy Polish retail chain Zabka from Mid Europa Partners, in a deal valued at up to 1.5 billion euros ($1.59 billion), sources familiar with the transaction said.
TORONTO, Jan 16 Canada's main stock index slipped in early trade on Monday, with energy stocks lower as investors fret about oversupply, while lumber company Stella-Jones Inc plunged on price target cuts after warning of lower profit and revenue.