BRIEF-PepsiCo to eliminate 80-100 positions in Philadelphia over next few months
* Intend to eliminate 80-100 positions, including frontline and supervisory roles, in Philadelphia over the next few months Further company coverage:
Dec 20 Nike Inc -
* Quarterly gross margin contracted 140 basis points to 44.2 percent
* Q2 north america total revenue $3,650 million versus $3,547 million
* Quarterly selling and administrative expense declined 2 percent to $2.5 billion
* Nike Inc says inventories as of November 30, 2016 for Nike, Inc were $5.0 billion, up 9 percent from November 30, 2015
* Nike Inc Q2 Western Europe total revenue $1,385 million versus $1,299 million last year
* Quarterly Greater China total revenues $1,055 million versus $938 million
* Nike Inc reports fiscal 2017 second quarter results
* Q2 earnings per share $0.50
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.43 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q2 revenue $8.2 billion versus i/b/e/s view $8.09 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SAN FRANCISCO, March 1 The flow of income tax refunds to U.S. consumers is getting back on track following a slow start this year that has had some retail chains worried about spending.
BOGOTA, March 1 German Efromovich, controlling shareholder of Colombian flagship airline Avianca, said on Wednesday he would "gladly" respond in court to a lawsuit by minority owners that alleged he forced the carrier into a deal that hurts them, a Colombian newspaper reported.