Dec 21 (Reuters) - Lindsay Corp -
* As agricultural down cycle extends, weakness in demand for irrigation equipment is expected to continue"
* Backlog of unshipped orders at November 30, 2016 was $55.9 million compared with $61.9 million at november 30, 2015
* Lindsay corporation reports fiscal 2017 first quarter results
* Q1 earnings per share $0.08
* Q1 revenue $110.4 million versus i/b/e/s view $119 million
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.61 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: