BRIEF-Xtant unit, Bacterin International enter into eighth amendment to credit agreement
* Xtant Medical Holdings - its unit and Bacterin International entered into eighth amendment to amended and restated credit agreement - SEC filing
Dec 21 Delphi Energy Corp :
* Delphi Energy Corp says ATB and Scotia have collectively committed to new credit facility
* Delphi Energy Corp says definitive credit agreements are expected to be signed before mid-January 2017
* Delphi Energy Corp announces new $80 million senior secured revolving credit facility Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Corium International Inc - on Jan 13, co and Procter & Gamble Company entered into an amendment to restated supply agreement dated june 30, 2014
SAN FRANCISCO, Jan 20 U.S. President Donald Trump's administration is only hours old, but already a small parade of S&P 500 companies' chiefs have voiced optimism that his promised tax cuts, stimulus spending and deregulation will boost corporate profits.