1 Min Read
Dec 22 (Reuters) - Varian Medical Systems Inc :
* Varex plans to finance acquisition through an expansion of its bank credit facilities to approximately $600 million
* Deal expected to be immediately accretive to varex following closing
* Acquisition is expected to close after planned separation of Varex from Varian
* Varian Medical Systems Inc says Varex will pay $276 million to acquire PerkinElmer's medical imaging business
* "will serve to accelerate our profitable growth with more than $140 million in new revenue"
* Varian medical systems announces agreement to acquire PerkinElmer's medical imaging business; $276 million acquisition to expand digital flat panel business for Varex Imaging Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: