MOVES-BTIG, Willis Towers Watson, BlueBay Asset, MUFG
Jan 18 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Wednesday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
Dec 27 Fred's Inc
* Fred's inc - after fred's observed "unusual and substantial activity in company's shares", board unanimously adopted rights plan
* Fred's inc - sets trigger of 10 percent
* Fred's inc - "has had an ongoing dialogue with a number of shareholders"
* Fred's inc - rights plan not adopted in response to any specific takeover bid or other proposal to acquire control of company
* Fred's inc - will close 40 underperforming stores in first half of 2017, creating a benefit to earnings of over $4 million
* Fred's pharmacy unanimously adopts shareholder rights plan Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
By Mike Gambale NEW YORK, Jan 18 (IFR) - Here is the pricing progression on the new bond offering from the Republic of Colombia (Baa2/BBB/BBB), expected to price later on Wednesday, according to one of the lead managers. SIZE MATURITY IPTs GUIDANCE LAUNCH US$1bn 10-yr* T+185bp area T+170bp area *** T+160bp US$1.5bn 30-yr** T+235bp area T+220bp area *** T+210bp * new issue ** tap of 5% 2045 bond *** area +/- 5bp Bookrunn
* Mallinckrodt responds to media reports regarding previously disclosed FTC investigation