PRESS DIGEST- Wall Street Journal - Jan 18
Jan 18 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Dec 28 Shell Midstream Partners Lp :
* Shell Midstream Partners LP says acquisition was funded with borrowings under shell midstream partners' revolving credit facilities
* Shell Midstream Partners LP - acquired 10% interest in Proteus Oil Pipeline Company LLC 10% interest in endymion oil pipeline from BP
* Deal expected to be immediately accretive to unitholders
* Shell Midstream Partners LP- terms of acquisition were approved by board of directors of general partner of Shell Midstream Partners
* Shell Midstream Partners LP - also acquired 1pct interest in Cleopatra Gas gathering from BP
* Shell Midstream Partners LP acquires interests in three Gulf of Mexico pipelines Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
DAVOS, Switzerland, Jan 18 Two decades after they were spurred into action to tackle AIDS in Africa, global drugmakers said on Wednesday they would invest $50 million over three years to fight cancer and other non-communicable diseases in poor countries.
* Toshiba says considering memory biz spin-off, nothing decided