UPDATE 2-Puerto Rico judge nixes negotiation plan in debt battle
June 28 The judge in Puerto Rico's landmark bankruptcy on Wednesday shot down a proposal to appoint fiduciary agents to represent warring creditors in debt restructuring talks.
Dec 29 Peabody Energy Corp :
* Peabody Energy - also has reached agreement with creditor co-proponents of plan to extend deadline for holders of company's senior secured second lien notes
* Peabody Energy Corp - phase two deadline has been extended by 48 hours, and new deadline is 5:00 p.m., New York City Time, on Dec. 30
* Peabody Energy-senior unsecured notes to become parties to plan support agreement, to join backstop commitment agreement relating to $750 million common stock rights offering
* Peabody energy provides update regarding plan of reorganization Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Assured guaranty responds to failure of Puerto Rico oversight board to comply with PROMESA on prepa’s rsa