BRIEF-Unifor members ratify new contract with Imperial Oil
* Members of unifor local 21-A have voted to ratify a new three-year collective agreement with Imperial Oil at its Strathcona facility
Dec 29 Buhler Industries Inc :
* "sales for 2017 are expected to increase slightly compared to 2016"
* "weaker canadian dollar continues to have a significant negative impact on company"
* "lower commodity prices will continue to reduce demand for agriculture equipment" in 2017
* Buhler Industries reports year end earnings Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Hunter maritime acquisition corp. (HMAC) : extension of tender offer