BRIEF-Al Sagr National Insurance board recommends FY dividend
* Board recommends 5 percent cash dividend for 2016 Source: (http://bit.ly/2nAKy0N) Further company coverage:
Jan 4 Digital Realty Trust Inc
* Digital Realty provides initial 2017 outlook and schedules 4q16 earnings release and conference call
* Expects to deliver 2017 core ffo per share within a range of $5.90-$6.10
* Digital Realty Trust Inc says foreign currency translation is expected to represent a headwind of approximately 1%-3% in 2017
* On a constant-currency basis, year-over-year core ffo per share growth is expected to be approximately 7%.
* Fy2017 FFO per share view $6.02 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Board recommends stock dividend of 8 percent for year 2016 Source: (http://bit.ly/2nVco8V) Further company coverage:
ACAPULCO, Mexico, March 25 Mexican financiers and politicians blasted populism at a top banking conference this week in a thinly veiled attack on the frontrunner for the 2018 presidential election - but some worry they overdid it and may have played right into his hands.