Jan 4 Mcdermott International Inc
* Mcdermott awarded offshore EPCI contract from Saudi ARAMCO
* Third fast-track project awarded from Saudi ARAMCO to Mcdermott in past 18 months
* Currently executing EPCI work for Saudi ARAMCO on nine jackets offshore Saudi Arabia, which are expected to be delivered in Q3 2017
* Contract award will be reflected in Mcdermott's Q4 2016 backlog.
* Work on contract is expected to be executed through Q4 of 2017. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Canadian retailer Loblaw's quarterly profit rises 57 pct
Feb 23 Canadian grocery and pharmacy retailer Loblaw Cos Ltd reported a 57 percent rise in quarterly profit, helped partly by a drop in expenses in its retail segment and improved performances in its financial services and property businesses.
BRIEF-Calfrac Well Services Q4 loss per share C$0.51
* Qtrly revenue for canadian operations was $72.3 million, down 41 percent