Amtrak names former Delta executive as next CEO
WASHINGTON, June 26 Amtrak on Monday named a former Delta Air Lines chief executive as its next president and CEO as the U.S. passenger rail carrier makes major repairs at its busiest U.S. hub.
Jan 4 Mcdermott International Inc
* Mcdermott awarded offshore EPCI contract from Saudi ARAMCO
* Third fast-track project awarded from Saudi ARAMCO to Mcdermott in past 18 months
* Currently executing EPCI work for Saudi ARAMCO on nine jackets offshore Saudi Arabia, which are expected to be delivered in Q3 2017
* Contract award will be reflected in Mcdermott's Q4 2016 backlog.
* Work on contract is expected to be executed through Q4 of 2017. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SAO PAULO, June 26 The Brazilian unit of U.S. food processor Cargill agreed to sell a fruit processing plant located in the Sao Paulo state to German food ingredients maker Doehler, a source with knowledge of the deal told Reuters on Monday. (Reporting by Roberto Samora; Writing by Marcelo Teixeira)