BRIEF-Finland's Solidium buys 3 pct stake in Konecranes
* Finnish state-owned investment fund Solidium says it has acquired 3 per cent of shares in Konecranes for 93 million euros
Jan 5 Gartner Inc
* Gartner to acquire CEB for $2.6 billion in cash and stock
* Gartner Inc - deal immediately accretive to Gartner's adjusted EPS and double-digit percentage accretive to adjusted EPS in 2018
* Gartner Inc - transaction has a total enterprise value of approximately $3.3 billion
* Transaction has been unanimously approved by boards of directors of both companies
* Gartner Inc - CEB shareholders will receive $54.00 in cash and 0.2284 shares of Gartner common stock for each share of CEB common stock they own
* Gartner Inc - transaction will be funded through a combination of Gartner cash, capacity under its existing credit facility and new additional debt financing
* Gartner Inc - upon completion of transaction, Gartner is expected to have net debt of approximately $3 billion.
* Expects to realize annualized cost synergies of approximately $25 million - $50 million starting in 2018
* Gartner - intends to fund deal through fully committed debt financing to be provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and Goldman Sachs Bank USA.
* Gartner Inc - total consideration is for $77.25 per share
* Gartner Inc - Gartner shareholders will own approximately 91% of combined company and ceb shareholders will own approximately 9% Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
DUBAI, May 24 Kuwait's Agility, one of the largest Gulf logistics companies, has settled a criminal case involving United States government food-supply contracts that the company held from 2003 to 2010, it said on Wednesday.