BRIEF-PNM Resources sets regular quarterly dividend of $0.2425 per share
* Sets regular quarterly dividend of $0.2425 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Jan 5 Gartner Inc
* Gartner to acquire CEB for $2.6 billion in cash and stock
* Gartner Inc - deal immediately accretive to Gartner's adjusted EPS and double-digit percentage accretive to adjusted EPS in 2018
* Gartner Inc - transaction has a total enterprise value of approximately $3.3 billion
* Transaction has been unanimously approved by boards of directors of both companies
* Gartner Inc - CEB shareholders will receive $54.00 in cash and 0.2284 shares of Gartner common stock for each share of CEB common stock they own
* Gartner Inc - transaction will be funded through a combination of Gartner cash, capacity under its existing credit facility and new additional debt financing
* Gartner Inc - upon completion of transaction, Gartner is expected to have net debt of approximately $3 billion.
* Expects to realize annualized cost synergies of approximately $25 million - $50 million starting in 2018
* Gartner - intends to fund deal through fully committed debt financing to be provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and Goldman Sachs Bank USA.
* Gartner Inc - total consideration is for $77.25 per share
* Gartner Inc - Gartner shareholders will own approximately 91% of combined company and ceb shareholders will own approximately 9% Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Feb 24 Citigroup Inc on Friday said that U.S. government and regulatory agencies are investigating the bank's hiring practices.
* It will not be proceeding with non-brokered private placement announced January 20, 2017