1 Min Read
Jan 5 (Reuters) - Gap Inc
* December sales rose 3 percent to $2.07 billion
* Gap Inc - net sales for five-week period ended December 31, 2016 Increased 3 percent to $2.07 billion
* Gap Inc - comparable sales for December 2016 were up 4 percent versus a 5 percent Decrease last year
* Gap Inc - holiday season sales "driven primarily by a positive customer response at Gap and Old Navy"
* Gap Inc - now expect full-year adjusted earnings per share to be modestly above high end of previous adjusted guidance range of $1.92
* December same store sales view down 0.7 percent - Thomson Reuters data Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: