PRESS DIGEST- Financial Times - May 29
May 29 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Jan 5 Ruby Tuesday Inc
* Ruby Tuesday, Inc reports fiscal second quarter 2017 financial results
* Q2 loss per share $0.63
* Q2 adjusted loss per share $0.18
* Q2 revenue $214.7 million
* Ruby Tuesday Inc qtrly same-restaurant sales declined 4.1 pct compared to a 0.8 pct increase in Q2 of prior fiscal year
* Ruby Tuesday Inc - on January 17, 2017, company will be rolling out its fresh new garden bar nationally across all Ruby Tuesday Restaurants
* Ruby Tuesday - in contract process to sell 25 properties with average expected net proceeds of $1.6 million per location under asset rationalization plan Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
May 29 London's Heathrow Airport said early on Monday that there were still some disruptions to British Airways flights from the airport following a global computer system failure at the airline.