AIG reaches $50 mln pact to sell Vermont ski slope
Feb 21 Insurance giant American International Group Inc has reached a deal to sell one of its lesser-known assets: a northern Vermont ski slope.
Jan 9 Vca Inc
* Vca inc - deal for approximately $9.1 billion including $1.4 billion in outstanding debt
* Vca to be a distinct and separate business unit within mars petcare
* Vca inc - deal for for $93 per share
* Mars, incorporated to acquire vca inc.
* Vca inc - upon completion of transaction, vca will operate as a distinct and separate business unit within mars petcare Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Feb 21 Highlights of the day for U.S. President Donald Trump's administration on Tuesday:
* Robert Heisler Jr, Ted Kleisner and Ernest Novak Jr, will conclude their service to board at co's annual meeting on May 16