PRESS DIGEST- Financial Times - May 29
May 29 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Jan 9 Abiomed Inc -
* Abiomed announces preliminary Q3 FY 2017 revenue of $114.7 million, up 34% over prior year
* Sees FY 2017 revenue $435 million to $445 million
* Q3 revenue $114.7 million versus I/B/E/S view $113.4 million
* Abiomed Inc says preliminary unaudited U.S. revenue from Impella products for Q3 grew 34% to approximately $100.3 million from $75.0 million in prior fiscal year
* Abiomed Inc says for Q3 of fiscal 2017, U.S. patient usage grew 32% in comparison with same period of fiscal 2016
* Fy2017 earnings per share view $1.13, revenue view $444.7 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.29, revenue view $113.4 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
May 29 London's Heathrow Airport said early on Monday that there were still some disruptions to British Airways flights from the airport following a global computer system failure at the airline.