Jan 9 Icon Plc :
* Icon issues financial guidance for full year 2017
* Sees fy 2017 earnings per share $5.00 to $5.20
* Sees fy 2017 revenue up 2 to 5 percent
* Sees fy 2017 revenue $1.7 billion to $1.75 billion
* Co confirmed its current guidance, of 2016 earnings in range of $4.60 - $4.80 and 2016 revenue in range of $1,665 - $1,680 million
* Fy2017 earnings per share view $5.15, revenue view $1.75 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Fy2016 earnings per share view $4.71, revenue view $1.67 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Thailand's CP All and three funds compete for Polish retailer Zabka - sources
WARSAW, Jan 16 Thailand's top convenience store chain CP All Pcl and three private equity funds are competing to buy Polish retail chain Zabka from Mid Europa Partners, in a deal valued at up to 1.5 billion euros ($1.59 billion), sources familiar with the transaction said.
CANADA STOCKS-TSX slips as energy stocks weigh, Stella-Jones falls
TORONTO, Jan 16 Canada's main stock index slipped in early trade on Monday, with energy stocks lower as investors fret about oversupply, while lumber company Stella-Jones Inc plunged on price target cuts after warning of lower profit and revenue.