BRIEF-Baiyin Nonferrous' unit to invest in South Africa's Sibanye Gold for up to $200 mln
* Says its unit Gold One Group Limited plans to invest up to $200 million to South Africa's Sibanye Gold Limited
Jan 9 A Schulman Inc :
* A. Schulman reports fiscal 2017 first quarter results
* Q1 adjusted earnings per share $0.49
* Q1 gaap earnings per share $0.04
* Q1 sales $600 million versus i/b/e/s view $621.2 million
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.45 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Reaffirms fy 2017 adjusted earnings per share view $2.08 to $2.18
* Sees fy 2017 sales $2.5 billion to $2.6 billion
* A schulman inc - "as we look forward to remainder of year, we expect continued challenges to our top-line growth"
* A schulman inc says " further, if dollar remains strong against world currencies, we will see additional pressure" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON, April 24 The United States will impose preliminary anti-subsidy duties averaging 20 percent on imports of Canadian softwood lumber, Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said on Monday, escalating a long-running trade dispute between the two neighbors.