REFILE-BRIEF-Premium Income Corp announces year end results
* FY increase in net assets attributable to holders of class a shares amounted to $10.9 million or $1.03 per class a share
Jan 10 Visteon Corp -
* Visteon announces new $400 million share repurchase authorization
* Visteon expects to fund repurchases through excess cash on hand.
* Authorized a share repurchase program of up to $400 million of common stock to be executed through March 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Robert Dickey IV has been appointed as chief financial officer
BRASILIA, Jan 17 The Brazilian Air Force is planning to privatize the running of its telecom network used for defense, surveillance and air traffic control, an Air Force spokeswoman said on Tuesday.