PRESS DIGEST- Financial Times - March 27
March 27 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Jan 10 Dana Inc :
* Dana incorporated announces preliminary 2016 financial results, provides guidance for 2017
* Preliminary 2016 sales of $5.8 billion
* End-Market demand for light trucks is expected to improve slightly in 2017
* Dana's 2017-2019 sales backlog as of dec. 31, 2016, at $750 million
* Dana Inc sees 2017 sales of $5.8 to $6.0 billion, or $6.2 to $6.4 billion, including acquisition
* Sees 2017 increased sales from new business backlog are expected to add approximately $175 million to sales
* Dana inc sees 2017 diluted adjusted eps of $1.75 to $1.85, or $1.85 to $1.95, including acquisition
* Sees 2017 currency is expected to be a headwind of about $150 million
* Dana Inc sees 2017 capital spending of $340 to $360 million
* Dana Inc-q4 2016 agreement to buy power-transmission,fluid power businesses of brevini group;expected to close q1 2017,add $350 million to 2017 sales Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG, March 27 Asian stocks are set to start the week on a cautious note as President Donald Trump's stunning failure to get healthcare reform passed raised concerns about the prospects for his plans to use fiscal stimulus to boost economic growth.
March 27 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.