Jan 10 Orthofix International Nv
* Orthofix announces preliminary 2016 fourth quarter and full year net sales results
* Sees FY 2017 sales $407 million to $411 million
* Q4 sales $109 million versus I/B/E/S view $104.7 million
* Orthofix International NV - For full year 2017, company expects to report net sales of $407 million to $411 million
* Expects full year 2017 adjusted EBITDA margins to be generally consistent with 2016. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
U.S. Marine Corps to resume F-35 operations a day after suspension at Arizona base
June 23 The U.S. Marine Corps said on Friday it resumed flight operations for Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35B fighter jets after temporarily suspended operations a day ago because of software problems.