BRIEF-Saudi Aramco selects JPMorgan, HSBC, Morgan Stanley as lead underwriters for IPO - CNBC, citing DJ
* Saudi Aramco selects JPMorgan, HSBC, and Morgan Stanley as lead underwriters for its IPO - CNBC, citing Dow Jones
Jan 10 Scotts Miracle-gro Co
* The Scotts Miracle-Gro company announces commencement of exchange offer for 6 percent senior notes due 2023
* Scotts Miracle-Gro -commenced a registered exchange offer to exchange any and all of its $400 million of 6 percent senior notes due 2023
* Scotts Miracle-Gro - Co says exchange offer will expire at 11:59 p.m., New York city time, on February 8, 2017, unless extended by co Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Company reached agreement with Ternium on sale of CSA steel plant in Brazil for eur 1.5 billion.
Feb 21 U.S. railroad operator CSX Corp's chief executive, Michael Ward, will retire after more than 14 years in the role, as activist investor Mantle Ridge LP tries to shake up the company's board.