U.S. business borrowing for equipment rises 10 pct in March -ELFA
April 25 Borrowing by U.S. companies to spend on capital investment rose last month, the Equipment Leasing and Finance Association (ELFA) said on Tuesday.
Jan 11 Magna International Inc
* Magna announces outlook
* Expects continued sales growth - over $43 billion in total sales by 2019
* Expects continued sales growth of over $43 billion in total sales by 2019
* Sees 2017 capital spending approximately $2 billion
* Sees 2017 total production sales $30.4 - $31.7 billion
* Sees 2019 total production sales $34.1 - $36.0 billion
* Sees 2017 total sales $36.0 - $37.7 billion
* FY2017 revenue view $37.55 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* "As we look forward over next three years, we expect our sales to continue to outpace industry production"
* Sees 2019 total sales $43.5 - $46.2 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* NET INTEREST MARGIN FOR THREE MONTHS ENDED MARCH 31, 2017 WAS 3.32% COMPARED TO 3.19% FOR Q1 OF 2016