Jan 11 (Reuters) - Upland Software Inc
* Upland Software announces acquisition, provides positive guidance update and raises adjusted EBITDA margin target to 35%
* Sees quarterly revenue $20 million to $20.8 million
* Upland Software Inc - Purchase price paid for Omtool was $19.2 million
* Transaction will be immediately accretive to Upland's adjusted EBITDA per share.
* Upland Software Inc - For quarter ending March 31, 2017, Upland expects reported total revenue to be in range of $20.0 million to $20.8 million
* Upland today raised its long term adjusted EBITDA margin target from 30% to 35% Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: