UPDATE 1-Foxconn CEO says investment for display plant in U.S. would exceed $7 bln
* Has considered plan for years; leaked by Softbank in December (Adds further comment from Foxconn CEO)
Jan 11 Magnachip Semiconductor Corp
* Magnachip prices upsized 5 pct exchangeable senior notes offering
* Has priced an upsized offering of $75 million aggregate principal amount of exchangeable senior notes due 2021
* To use proceeds from offering of notes for anticipated cost reduction program to be implemented during first half of 2017
* To use net proceeds from offering of notes to also repurchase common stock as part of stock repurchase program Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
KINSHASA, Jan 22 China Molybdenum Co Ltd (CMOC) said on Sunday that it has signed an agreement with Chinese private equity firm BHR to support BHR's acquisition of a 24 percent stake in Democratic Republic of Congo's giant Tenke copper mine.
WASHINGTON, Jan 21 President Donald Trump is ordering federal agencies to undermine Obamacare through regulatory action, a move that could weaken enforcement of the requirement for Americans to buy health coverage and give insurers leeway to drop some benefits.