UPDATE 2-U.S. housing recovery intact despite drop in new home sales
WASHINGTON, May 23 New U.S. single-family home sales tumbled from near a 9-1/2-year high in April, but the housing recovery likely remains intact amid a tightening labor market.
Jan 12 Zayo Group Holdings Inc :
* Zayo Group LLC announces proposed senior notes offering and term loan amendment
* Zayo Group Holdings Inc - intends to offer $800 million of senior notes
* Zayo Group Holdings - to enter into an amendment to senior secured term loan facility for a new 7-year $2.5 billion incremental term loan facility
* Zayo Group Holdings-to use net proceeds from senior notes offering to fund consideration to be paid for co's acquisition of electric lightwave parent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* There will be caps on short term and long term performance awards for executives