Assurant shares could double-Barron's
NEW YORK, June 25 Insurer Assurant Inc's shares could double because it is emphasizing fee-based businesses while lowering its exposure to its riskier underwriting business, according to a report in Barron's.
Jan 12 CSP Inc
* CSP Inc. reports fourth-quarter fiscal 2016 financial results
* Q4 earnings per share $0.14
* Q4 revenue $25.6 million versus $27.7 million
* CSP Inc - Expect to record royalty revenue from one plane in Q1 with a total of six planes in fiscal 2017
* CSP - In Q4, revenues were down 7 percent, reflecting short-term softness in technology solutions division due to large orders in Germany pushed out until Q1 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 25 Nestle SA, is being targeted by activist investor Daniel Loeb's hedge fund Third Point LLC, Bloomberg reported, citing people familiar with the matter.