PRESS DIGEST- Financial Times - March 27
March 27 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Jan 12 CSP Inc
* CSP Inc. reports fourth-quarter fiscal 2016 financial results
* Q4 earnings per share $0.14
* Q4 revenue $25.6 million versus $27.7 million
* CSP Inc - Expect to record royalty revenue from one plane in Q1 with a total of six planes in fiscal 2017
* CSP - In Q4, revenues were down 7 percent, reflecting short-term softness in technology solutions division due to large orders in Germany pushed out until Q1 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG, March 27 Asian stocks are set to start the week on a cautious note as President Donald Trump's stunning failure to get healthcare reform passed raised concerns about the prospects for his plans to use fiscal stimulus to boost economic growth.
March 27 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.