MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - May 1
DUBAI, May 1 Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Monday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Dec 8 Affecto Oyj :
* Has agreed to sell its Estonian subsidiary to subsidiary's acting members of staff
* Expects to close transaction in December
* Selling price is about 1.8 million euros ($1.94 million)
* Transaction's overall impact on Affecto operating profit in 2016 is expected to be about 1.1 million euros
* Outlook for year 2016 remains unchanged Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9291 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
SHANGHAI, May 1 China's box office sales grew at their fastest pace in over a year in April, driven by the U.S. action movie "The Fate of the Furious", the eighth instalment of the high-octane fast car franchise.