1 Min Read
STOCKHOLM, Feb 6 (Reuters) - Electrolux :
* Says to buy Anova, the U.S. based provider of the Anova Precision Cooker,
* Net sales in 2016 amounted to around USD 40 million
* The up-front cash consideration in the transaction is USD 115 million, with an additional amount of up to USD 135 million, depending on future financial performance
* The company has approximately 70 employees and contractors globally and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
* Sales are primarily carried out online - directly to consumer and through major retailers (Reporting by Johannes Hellstrom)