Dec 8 (Reuters) - Sma Solar
* Says Roland Grebe, board member for HR, IT and service operations is resigning from managing board for personal reasons and leaving company as of december 31, 2016
* Says in addition, supervisory board and Pierre-Pascal Urbon agreed upon a contract extension by another five years to 2022
* Says supervisory board of SMA solar technology AG has resolved changes to sma managing board
* Says Roland Grebe and supervisory board came to a corresponding agreement today
* Says supervisory board has appointed Ulrich Hadding as board member for finance, HR and legal effective january 1, 2017.
* Says dr. Jürgen reinert will remain responsible for development, operations and business units.
* dgap-news: sma solar technology changes board positions Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: