New BNDES head Rabello says will not focus on past loans
RIO DE JANEIRO, May 26 The incoming head of Brazil's state development bank BNDES said on Friday he will not have a special focus on loans disbursed by the previous management.
Dec 20 Haldex AB
* Increased extraordinary costs for Haldex
* Says cost increase for Q4 is estimated to app. 70 msek (currency converted) and will be included in 2016 result as extraordinary costs
* Says overall, Haldex is expecting an operating margin, excluding extraordinary costs, at app. 6.5 pct for 2016, compared to previous estimate of app. 7 pct
* Says in North America, which represents app. half of Haldex' revenue, market situation has continued to deteriorate during all of 2016
* Uncertainty about Haldex' future owner situation has resulted in increased costs to be able to win new business, maintain good customer relationships and support the review of the competitive situation Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Stockholm Newsroom)
SAO PAULO, May 26 JBS SA, the world's largest meatpacker, said on Friday that the brothers Joesley and Wesley Batista, who own the company and are ensnared in a corruption scandal that threatens to topple Brazil's President Michel Temer, have resigned from senior posts.