BRIEF-Zayo Group announces proposed senior notes offering
* Zayo group holdings inc - intends to offer, subject to market and other conditions, $300 million of its 5.750% senior notes due 2027
Jan 13 Link Mobility Group ASA :
* Intends to acquire all shares in parent company Didimo Servicios Móviles Sl from founder and ceo of Didimo Servicios Móviles Carlos Cadenas and his partners.
* Agreed enterprise value of Didimo is 7.3 million euros ($7.75 million)
* Cash part of transaction will thus be fully financed through Link's corporate funds.
* Transaction is expected to close on or about March 31 2017. Source text for Eikon:
Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9417 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
PARIS, June 29 French telecoms company Orange has delayed the nationwide launch of its online banking service from next week until the end of summer, Chief Executive Stephane Richard said in an interview with Paris Match magazine.