PRESS DIGEST- Financial Times - Jan 17
Jan 17 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Jan 10 Magyar Telekom Tavkozlesi Nyrt
* Magyar Telekom says to sell majority stake in Crnogorski Telekom to Hrvatski Telekom
* Will sell its 76.53 percent stake in Crnogorski Telekom for EUR 123.5 million - statement
* Transaction to support dividend policy by accelerating reduction in net debt ratio - Magyar Telekom
* By end of March 2017, net debt ratio to be within the targeted range of 30-40 percent set out in dividend policy
* Transaction expected to close by end of January 2017
* Magyar Telekom reduces 2017 revenue guidance to HUF 560-570 billion from HUF 585-595 billion
* Also reduces EBITDA guidance to HUF 181-185 bln from HUF 189-193 bln Source text for Eikon: Budapest Stock Exchange Further company coverage: (Reporting by Krisztina Than)
WASHINGTON, Jan 16 A Bruce Springsteen tribute band bowed to pressure on Monday and backed out of performing at a gala on the evening before Donald Trump's inauguration, saying it was doing so out of respect for the New Jersey rocker, a vocal critic of the president-elect.
* POET Technologies streamlines organization and makes key appointments