BRIEF-Auris Medical Holding AG provides update on its treatment for acute inner ear tinnitus
Oct 11 Auris Medical Holding AG :
* Auris Medical provides update on development of Keyzilen for the treatment of acute inner ear tinnitus
* based on insights from TACTT2 trial, submitting protocol amendment to regulatory agencies in Europe for TACTT3
* expects enrollment to resume in early 2017; top-line results from the expanded TACTT3 trial are now expected in early 2018
* says outcomes from TACTT2 and regulatory path forward will be reviewed with US FDA in early December 2016
* "disappointed that the TACTT2 trial failed to confirm the efficacy of keyzilen in the overall study population" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
AT&T reaches deal to buy Time Warner for more than $80 billion -WSJ
Oct 22 AT&T Inc reached a deal to buy media company Time Warner Inc for more than $80 billion, The Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday.
Trump vows to weaken U.S. media 'power structure' if elected
GETTSYBURG, Pa. , Oct 22 U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump promised on Saturday to foil a proposed deal for AT&T Inc to buy Time Warner Inc if he wins the Nov. 8 election, arguing it was an example of a "power structure" rigged against both him and voters.