US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St ends little changed ahead of holiday
NEW YORK, May 26 U.S. stocks ended little changed on Friday ahead of a holiday weekend, though major indexes snapped a two-week streak of losses.
Feb 8 Reserve Bank of India:
* RBI says yield on 91-day treasury bills at 6.1081 percent versus 6.1908 percent last week
* RBI says india sells 60 billion rupees of 91-day treasury bills at 98.50 rupees
* RBI says yield on 182-day treasury bills at 6.2239 percent versus 6.2239 percent two weeks ago
* RBI says india sells 40 billion rupees of 182-day treasury bills at 96.99 rupees Source text - (bit.ly/2ljbUbd)
* Dow flat, S&P up 0.02 pct, Nasdaq up 0.03 pct (Updates to late afternoon)