Feb 5 (Reuters) - Dairy Crest Group Plc
* Cheese and spreads businesses have performed robustly in a widely-reported difficult environment for nine months ended Dec. 31 2014.
* Against this background our dairies business has continued to make losses.
* Had agreed to sell assets of its dairies operations to Müller UK & Ireland Group
* Transaction is on track and has received approval of Dairy Crest shareholders
* Continue to expect second half performance of our dairies business to be better than first half
* On March 31 2015, Martyn Wilks, executive managing director, will leave Dairy Crest to pursue other interests Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: