July 6 (Reuters) - Monitise Plc
* FY 2015 revenue expected to be between 88 mln stg-90 mln stg
* H2 EBITDA loss expected to show material improvement on H1
* FY 2016 EBITDA profitability target reiterated; gross cash of 88.6 mln stg provides balance sheet strength to break-even and beyond
* Accordingly, we expect an improved position in H2 EBITDA loss compared to H1.
* Monitise reiterates its FY 2016 EBITDA profitability target.
* Gross cash at 30 June 2015 of 88.6 mln stg shows a material reduction in H2 cash outflows over H1 and provides balance sheet strength to see Monitise through to break-even and beyond
* Has become increasingly clear that there are two distinct types of business within Monitise that have different characteristics and need to be managed accordingly Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: