July 14 (Reuters) - Dairy Crest Group Plc
* Overall our cheese and spreads businesses have performed in line with our expectations during q1 and outlook for full year remains unchanged.
* Were in line with q1 of last year.
* Expect sales of our key brands to perform strongly as year progresses.
* Combined performance of our cheese and spreads businesses will be weighted towards second half.
* Anticipate that dairy crest's net debt will peak around middle of year
* Expect usual stock build in first half of year reflecting seasonality of milk production Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: