Oct 15 (Reuters) - Game Digital Plc
* Gross profit increased 8.7% in second half and 1.9% in year
* Final dividend per share of 7.35 pence
* UK business is outperforming market although market is currently down on prior year largely due to lower hardware sales.
* Well prepared for Black Friday and peak Christmas season and business is also already well progressed in its plans for first half of next calendar year
* Positive second half performance resulting in year-on-year sales and margin growth
* Group trading so far this year has been in line with our expectations.
* Expects group to achieve growth in year ahead in line with expectations. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: