October 20, 2015 / 6:58 AM / 2 years ago

BRIEF-Agasti completes transaction with Blackstone

Oct 20 (Reuters) - Agasti Holding ASA :

* Transaction with Blackstone is completed

* Deal carried out by co transferring all companies that make up operational activities to recently established subsidiary Obligo BX Holding AS (Obligo BX)

* Blackstone will acquire 34 percent Obligo BX, while Agasti will own remaining 66 percent

Source text for Eikon:

Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)

Our Standards:The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.
0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below